Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update the Blog to 3-column

Finally, I finish my update of the Blog to a 3-column format. Some of the widgets need to be re-created. I think the 3-column format fits better.

This morning, I have my health screening in Raffles Hospital as my annual health check paid by the company. As usual, there is blood test, urine test, respiration, x-ray, body fat, eye sight, doctor examine your body etc. I also need to do a treadmill ECG test since I am over 40. This is my third time doing a treadmill ECG test. I recall my first time having one a few year ago, my body condition is so bad that I nearly faint during the test.

I proceed to have the threadmill test and it starts with resting heartrate, sloooow walk, medium walk, fast walk, and when it switch to the stage four which is typically jogging, the nurse told me that she forgot to put in the incline. I have to stop, cooldown, wait for the heartrate to go back to resting, then, start again.

When it goes to stage five, which just started running, the nurse already call it a stop since she only want stress my heart up to 160bpm. I told her that my max heartrate is 185. But well, she is in control of the test.

1 comment: