Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Day After Marathon

I got this interest video:




On the day after the Marathon, though my legs are still aching and a little bit awkward in walking, I am basically fine. I can walk upstair as well as downstair without any issue. Also, no bone or ligament related pain. The best worry that I had before was my shin splint. I thought that it may come back and I may need to rest for another 2-3 weeks. But the shin splint is gone!!

However, I do not go for any recovery walk/jog. I will rest today and may have a recovery walk tomorrow.

The colleagues that went for the full marathon seem to be fine. Most of them come back to work today. Only one guy take a MC due to flu (he had the flu right before the marathon) and one guy has the knee badly swell (but still come to work due to important meeting).

Congratulation to all the finishers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment