Monday, December 10, 2007

Botanic Garden Run

Have a short BG run on Sunday. Total 8km. Together with some sgrunners - Ultra, Cobalt, Ronnie, Trencen, Babumouse, Prata, Ripley. Weather is nice with overcast sky while no rain during our rain (it does run after the run). This is a my first middle distance run after the SCSM 07. It is all okay at a modest 9km/h pace. No issue until the 4km mark. My left leg where ITB join the knee start to become tight. I did some short walk break and it improved during the walk break but will start to tighten again after another couple of minutes of run.


View Larger Map

I was wearing the Mizuno Exliar which I had <50km on it. I have put a heel gel on my left leg but not on the right leg. This may be the root cause of the tightened ITB. Will try to put a heel gel on my right leg as well the next around.

No comments:

Post a Comment