Monday, December 10, 2007

陽明山菁山渡假村

I was in Taiwan last week and have stayed in the 陽明山菁山渡假村 for one night with my team in Taiwan.


The site has a total of 20 small houses each accommodate 6-8 people.


Each house has a hot-tub inside and have hot-spring water channeled to your own private hot-tub. The water temperature is a nice 38-41 degree C.


It is on the mountain and surrounded by nice scenery. The group arrived there on Friday night. We play a few rounds of games. I lost on one of the round and got the punishment. We Drank some beer, ate snack and chat till around 2am+.
On the next morning, I took the opportunity to have a short run around the site. It is hilly and therefore, I treat it as a hill run training. And also, it is a good time to check out running in cool temperature as a preparation for the HK marathon in Feb-2008. It is already start of winter in Taiwan. Temperature in the mountain is about 15 degree C. After a warm up walk around the site with long sleeve and jacket, I change to short & T-shirt. I did a back & forth on the main stretch of slope and then several laps around the main building which has a steep uphill slope followed by a steep downhill slope.


View Larger Map

I have to cut short and go for a bath and breakfast. It was a very nice stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment