Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nike Human Race - Virtually

Originally, I want to sign up for the Nike Human Race. However, when I was about to sign up, it is already full. Therefore, I signed up the alternative - virtual human race. I got my Nikeplus Sportband on Friday, did a few test on Saturday, and use it on Sunday for the virtual race. I did have a very full day on Sunday - I visited Royal Singapore Air Force Open House for about 2.5 - 3 hours. Then went to Suntec City for the Comex 2008, then took some pictures for the Nike Human Race. I was about to go to Padang and took pictures at the finish line. However, the security refuse to let me walk across the Padang. At the end, I was pissed and just went off. Then, I also went to supermarket for the gorcery shopping. My legs are a bit tired. I was not sure whether I should take the 10km virtual race. At the end, at 10:30pm, I picked up my running shoe and did it around the neighbourhood.



I ran at a pretty consistent pace. Stop at the mid point at a 7-11 to buy a bottle of H-two-O which explain the slow split right at the middle. Then, resume. Final time is 1 hr 06 minutes which is a pretty good time for me. My last 10km under race condition is 1 hr 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment