Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sgrunners banana relay

Today in East Coast Park, the sgrunners site organised an interesting event called Banana Relay. The participants are divided into teams of 3. Each participant need to run 2 laps of 3km. Total distance is 18km. When running, the participant need to carry a banana and need to pass the banana to the next runner. I was in team "R". I did my first lap in around 16.5 minutes which is pretty good time. My second lap is around 18 minutes (6 min/km pace). At the beginning of the 2nd lap, my left ITB start to get tight. However, this time, it is not so bad as before that I cannot even run. I continue in a slightly slower pace and finish the 2nd lap in a reasonable time. I was wearing the ASICS Gel-1120. It seems to work well and help me to reduce my ITB problem.






View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment