Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Recovery Exercise

After three days, finally, the two blisters from the MR25 Ultra are settling down. The one on the toe has dry up already and completely recovered. The big one under the forefoot has dry up, no longer causing pain. And the surrounding no longer in red colour. However, there is still discomfort in it as the think skin has not been taken off yet. It is like I have an extra patch of "sole" on my forefoot. It is uncomfortable though not painful to walk.

I did my recovery exercise today with a combination of universal gym, stationary bike and the elliptical cross-trainer. It exercise most of the muscle in my body. Hopefully, I will wake up tomorrow in a much better shape. I am planning to remove the dead skin from the blister tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment