Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Run/Walk using Nike Free 5.0

Although I have got my Nike Free 5.0 a few weeks ago, this is my first time running with it. In the last few weeks, I wore the Nike Free occasionally to get familiar with it. And I did a brisk walking with it before. Initially, running with Nike Free seems to be normal. But just after about 1km, I can feel that it is different, but difficult to say what is different. I tried to adjust my running pose to less leaning, more upright. But still, my ITB start to tighten pretty quick, just after 1.8km. I switch to brisk walk for 400m and run for another 400m. It definitely feel different, maybe as it was advertised that it can train up some not frequently used muscles. After 1 loop, I still feel go and I go for a brisk walk for the 2nd loop.


View Larger Map

I will use the Nike Free more for short distance training first and use my other shoes for LSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment