Friday, August 24, 2007

Tempo Run

I did my trial on the Injinji toe sock today. Feels ok. Initial feel strange but once get moving, it feels normal. Maybe it is still new, would prefer to have a little bit more friction between the sock and the shoe in sole. Today, I did a tempo run around Alexandra, Commonwealth and Queensway. I posted my record time of 10km/h pace for the 3.4 km loop. Feel pretty good. I think my previous interval training may start to pay off. I did push my heart rate pretty hard.

Summary Data
Total Time (h:m:s) 0:20:40 5:59 pace
Moving Time (h:m:s) 0:20:39 5:59 pace
Distance (km) 3.45
Moving Speed (kph) 10.0 avg. 24.8 max.
Elevation Gain (m) +52 / -56
Avg. Heart Rate 158 bpm Zone 4.5

However, in the summary data, it shows I peaked at 24.8km/h. If I did, that will be my MAX speed. I think the GPS receiver is not receiving the proper satellite data during that few data points. I also have part of time having problem in getting my heart rate to the watch. Not sure what is the reason but this is the first time that I have problem with the heart rate monitor function with the Forerunner 305.

No comments:

Post a Comment