Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Injinji toe sock

Today is a rest day for me. Went over to Running Lab. Try to get a toe separator since I have blistering between my last two toe on the right foot. Unfortunately, Running Lab does not carry any. They suggest I can try Guardian. Went to Guardian, no toe separator as well and they suggested me to go to the shoe store next door which has a rack of Scholl products. Went to the shoe store, but the rack of Scholl product does not have any toe separator. They suggested me to try Watsons. In Watsons, I did find a toe separator but it is the type for woman to apply toe polish and keep the toe separated in order to dry properly!!
At the end, I went back to Running Lab and bought a pair of Injinji toe sock. Try it at home, and it seems fine. I will have it washed and try to use it tomorrow for a test. Will update whether it is good or not. Here is the link for Injinji Toe Sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment