Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to practice after AHM

After the AHM and a day of rest, the muscle is still a little bit sore though it is not as bad as last year SCSM half marathon (I was not able to walk downstairs a few hours after the run).
After skipping a day without practice, I return back to practice. I start with some moderate, walking, then brisk walking. Then, start running. However, when I start to run, my left ankle start to have some pain. I have to slow down. Back to home, when I rub on my ankle, a small portion of it gives me pain. The joint is perfectly stable. Can brisk walk without any pain but only start to run that I have pain. I think one of the ligament is stretched or have some tearing. Will need to take some more rest, maybe rub some Chinese ointment on it.

I also encounter my first bug with the Garmin Forerunner. After I turned on the watch, it started to look for the satellite. Things seems to be ok. However, after it has located the satellite and go to the main screen. I found that all buttons has no effect. I cannot even turn it off. After back at home, the watch displayed lost satellite, and then, all the key are working again. I turned it off and on again and seems everything is normal now. Will go to the Garmin forum to see if there are similar issue from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment