Thursday, August 9, 2007

Everything has a beginning

I have been thinking about publishing a blog for some time but procastination take over. Finally, on the Singapore National Day, I started my blog. The blog will focus on recording two key activities - photographing and running.

Today, I went over to the Vivocity. Carpark is full, have to wait for 10 minutes to get in. Took some picture of kid playing on the 2/F with the fountain.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After that, went to the gym and have some cross-training. I haven't been to the gym for quite some time, need to pick it up as I need the cross-training to get myself fit to prepare for the Marathon in Dec.

Saw people started a blog and did not really maintain it. I will try to have update at least once a week. That's for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment