Monday, August 20, 2007

Run Inside Queenstown Stadium

I did some interval run in the Queenstown Stadium. I set the Garmin Forerunner 305 to do Auto-Lap by using same location for start/stop a lab. It works very very well. It automatically calculate each lap even though sometimes I use lane 1 and sometimes lane 2. The uploading of data to PC is very quick. The map that comes with the software is pretty bad. My East Coast Park route appear to be out on the sea. I download an update map from Malsingmaps.com and it is much much better. Or, if you use the motion-based website, it uses the Google map and it is pretty good as well.

Sunday, I have collected my Army Half Marathon pack. The T-shirt is not nice. My Bib is in deep purple colour and kind of difficult to see the number which is black. I decided not to do any taper for the half marathon run since I think I should be fit enough to do a half marathon every weekend anyway. AHM should be just like a training. I do think about whether I should get some powergel. Not sure the water stations in AHM has sports drinks or not. I typically need about 1 liter of sport drinks throughout my half marathon practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment