Monday, January 12, 2009

LSD

I have skipped my LSD in the last weekend. Therefore, I make it up on Monday. Want to try out a 50% run/50% brisk walk method. I choose to do it after work in the East Coast Park.



I run with my fuel belt, mobile phone + 1 energy bar.



I pretty much able to keep the alternate run/brisk walk. The running portion is not bad. I am able to keep at below 6 mins pace. For the brisk walk, around 7:30 to 7:45 pace. At around 15km, the shin on my right leg has some slight pain. I decided to let it go and switch to brisk walk. I did add some running in between for 100 to 200m each time. I completed the 21km in 2:28:30. Pretty good timing for a practice!! I did stop twice at the toilet to refill my water bottles. Heartrate is kept in reasonable level. A successful practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment