Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tempo Run

The recovery run that I had two days ago works very well. Today, no more soreness from my right leg. Therefore, go back and have a tempo run.


I started conservative to see if any soreness or pain. Then, I get into the rhythm for a 5:30 pace.
I also try out the new shoe Nike Air Zoom Katana S4. I wanted to buy a Katana for quite some time. Finally got it in a sales for just S$65.

The shoe is light, about similar weight to my Pegasus TC. The fabric on the top is light and is just enough to wrap around the feet. It has a pretty solid sole and reasonably good cushion. But my run is only 3.4km, not enough to truly evaluate the shoe. I will have some longer stint on it to it how it work on a 20km stint. I may use it to replace my favourite Pegasus TC which I had two marathon and two half-marathon races on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment