Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend LSD

I continue to have night run to prepare for the Sundown Ultra. I did a East Coast Park to Bedok Reservoir Park and back. Total 29.1km. This help to push this week's total mileage to 49km.



I continue to practice slow pace at 8:30 to 9min per km. The overall pace is 8:46/km including the breaks. This is a very comfortable pace for the 84km Ultra. My HeartRate Monitor is not working. I think the battery run out of juice.


I also tried out the Asics Kanji. It is a racer and lightweight. But it feels very well and I don't have the usual top of the foot hot spot with it. Cushioning seems to be ok with the 29km run.


But the red colour in the insole has some transfer to my sock and make my sock a bit red. I also have the first time that I have a nipple abrasion to a degree that there is blood on my t-shirt. Next time, I really need to tape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment