Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tough Long Run

My usual long run are all performed on the East Coast Park. It is flat and has plenty of vending machine. However, this morning, I made a switch and run around on the west side of the island.


View Larger Map

The route went through several up and down hill including South Buona Vista. At the middle, also encounter rain and need to seek shelter in NUS. The up and down hill post much more stress on the body. Going through the pavement and the traffic junction need to step up and step down also add to the toll. After finishing the 23.5km, I felt exhausted and tired much more than my regular 20km in the East Coast Park. And the small toe on my right foot has a blister filled with blood inside. So far, this 23.5km is my longest run. Next week, I will try to stretch by another 10%.

No comments:

Post a Comment