Sunday, September 16, 2007

Singapore Marathon Clinic

Yesterday, I have joined the Clinic from Singapore Marathon. There are three sections of it. But my overall impression is only average. And it is especially bad when the speaker for the practical session did not show up!! The first topic is on "What to do to recover faster from training/from after a race". I believe the speaker is very knowledgeable on the topic. However, I think he can improve on his knowledge transfer. The second topic is on "Common Sports Injuries - How to avoid and treat them". It is informative but more from a doctor's perspective rather than from a runner's perspective. And the last practical session is a joke since the speaker did not show up. I don't know whether he eventually showed up or not since I left early.

No comments:

Post a Comment