Saturday, August 22, 2009

Trail Hiking in MacRitchie & Bukit Timah

This week hiking route is similar to last week. Starting from MacRitchie going clockwise. I went up to the HSBC tree top walk but they are not opened yet. I went to Bukit Timah via the Rifle Range Link. Go through the summit three times. I think I almost cover every single marked trail in the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve - South View Path, Toban Loop, Rock Path, Catchment Path, Keruing Path, Rengas Path, Serays Loop, Dairy Farm Loop. Only missing the North View Path. By the way, the Rock Path is really tough one.


Total distance covered is 32km. Time taken is 6hr 22mins. I have taken a much slower approach in going up the Bukit Timah Summit, keeping the heart rate in reasonable range and it works!!


From the elevation chart, you can clearly see that I went up the summit three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment