Thursday, March 31, 2011

5km run in Sundown roadshow

Participated in the Sundown Roadshow as part of the pacers to run with 100 registered runners. I was worried about the blister on my right foot as it was not healed completely. When I walk around in the office, I still have pain. 

But after I put on the New Balance shoe and run the 5km, there is no pain!  The blister just recovered fast enough to allow me to run the 5km.  By the way, the new NB RC1300 is good.  It is a racing flat with only 206g for a US 9.5 size. It is 25% lighter than the Asics Gelfeather!! Only disappointment is that it is in RED colour.  My wife hates red colour.  I need to make sure that it is well hidden away from her.



It has a very low heel profile (very good for walking) and have light weight design (e.g. light weight shoelace & insole).

No comments:

Post a Comment