Sunday, October 3, 2010

North Face 100 Race Pack collection








I went to collect the North Face 100 race pack in Marina Square. When I first arrived, I could not find the collection counter. Went to the North Face shop, the people said "on the right hand side of the Atrium". Walked around almost the whole Marina Square, still could not find it. Finally, I asked the customer service counter which point me to the right place. There was only two people in front of me when I arrived. There were sufficient people at the counter in providing the services.


The lady served me asked me for the IC, just within a minute, got my bib & t-shirt.

The race pack has the bib, t-shirt (dri-fit type), a pack of Gu Chomps, a sample of instant energy cream, a sample of Borsch Med Plaster, map, handbook, some stickers, and a coupon for the towel. All put inside a paper carrier.


Here is the map. The route is basically similar but will not go up Bukit Timah Hill. It also does not completely circle MacRitchie. Seems to spend more time inside Lorong Asrama.


Due to my injury 2 months ago, I do not have enough preparation. I only have a total of 30km training in MacRitchie, none in Bukit Timah/ZhengHua Park. And my last run longer than 25 km was back in Feb in Hong Kong Marathon. Well, will try my best on the race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment