Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Interval training (800m x 3, 5 min pace)

My last interval training was back in Aug, just before my ankle injury. Yesterday, I had my interval training. Aim at 800m x 4, 2 min rest, 5 min pace.

The first two splits are good. Able to maintain the 5 mins pace. However, when I start my third split, something not right on my right ankle. I slowed down and cut short my training. Seems that the high intensity of the interval training triggered the right ankle. It is not 100% recovered. Need to re-look at the training...
There must be something wrong with my heartrate monitor (I hope so, otherwise, it is something wrong with my heart) as it shows my heartrate goes up to 230!!

Today, I have taken the HRM came with the 310XT to the Garmin service center. They have replaced the sensor. So, I can use it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment