Saturday, December 6, 2008

Singapore Marathon Race Pack

After reading about queue time of 45 mins to 3 hours to collect the Race Pack, I was not sure how much time that I need to reserve. I went to collect on Friday afternoon. But with doctor's appointment at 4:30pm, I had only 45 minutes for collection it. When I arrived, I expected a long queue but I cannot find one. I go all the way to the Hall 5 and still no queue. Going into the Hall 5, there is only a very short queue of less than 10 people for the full marathon.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The lady quickly process my confirmation slip and pass me the rack pack.

Photobucket

At the exit, there is a counter that I can check the timing chip. I did and it works! The rack pack has a bag, bib, timing chip, safety pins, singlet, Natural Valley energy bar, sample of deep heat rub, waist band with Audi logo, sample of Becorra, a booklet on race information and varies flyers.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment