Friday, May 30, 2008

Final countdown for Sundown Ultra

After a few month of preparation, still cannot avoid uncertainty. About a week ago, I caught a flu. Even with medicine and vitamin C, I still have a stuffy noise and a little bit of cough, but no fever. I was forced to taper in the last 1.5 weeks.

Gathering everything I need for Sundown, here they are:


Items included:
- 4 singlets/T-shirt (2 as spare)
- Nike belt pouch
- Nike running cap
- Skins long tight
- small towel
- Injinji sock x 2, wrightsock x 1
- various food items (Nature valley energy bar, electrolyte, hammer gel)
- 100ml small water bottle
- Patt strap
- Garmin 305 with HR monitor
- Asics Kanji
- Nike Pegasus RC
- blink blink light
- Creative Zen Stone MP3 player
- deep heat rub
- Leukoplast
- Petrolum jelly
- laminated card containing my plan
- Sundown bib - 0040

No comments:

Post a Comment